Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Ugh -- The Job Search

Have to say that I'm getting discouraged with this job search. I've finally sent resumes to all applicable ads on one page of the Chicago Craigslist Writing section. I've gone through one page of the nonprofit section and a couple pages of the advertising/marketing section.

The career counsellor I saw and my girlfriend tell me I've got great qualifications. Lots of people tell me that I can write great.

You know what, though? I have nothing to demonstrate my writing ability. No writing clips or no good jobs in the past for this type of thing.

Ugh. Anyone have any ideas?

Well. . .at least I can start my networking campaign soon. I guess I just hate having to put aside things I'd rather be doing with my time and not having a steady income.

Ugh.

No comments:



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com