Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Friday, June 30, 2006

Don't Trust a Cat to do a Human's Work



Max may look like he's working intently on some report. . .



Afer all, what cat doesn't want to become a productive member of society?



But what you don't know is that he's stealing office supplies and printing a picture of me to chew when I'm not looking. What a bad cat. BAD CAT, MAX!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. Awesome captions. Captured the Jesse I know and love - the one, who loves cats. Maybe your future lies in writing cations?
I will always love you,
Binkie

Anonymous said...

ooops, typo - s/b "Maybe your future lies in writing captions?" Guess my future doesn't lie in proof reading!!!
As always,
Binkie



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com