Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Tuesday, June 20, 2006

No Medication: Day 3

Haven't had any problems with headaches over the last day or so.

Insomnia still remains a problem, similar to my adolescence and early college days. The random, obsessive rumination just keeps going on and on and on. . ..

Even after taking 3 mg melatonin, I still had to wait another hour or so to fall asleep. My body started feeling more relaxed, but my mind just wouldn't turn off.

I'll have to see what happens tonight if I take melatonin with catnip tea.

In the meantime, I have come up with a freelance article. I won't get into it here, though, because I'd actually like to make somtehing off it, be able to keep it as a writing sample and get to say that I've published something.

No comments:



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com