Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Sunday, June 18, 2006

Out of It

That about says it all. Last night, I had a big headache and a case of insomnia. Read and browsed the Internet until about 5, after which I went to Walgreens for some Melatonin.

Took one of those but had this head splitting headache, so I took a couple Excedrin.

I got all dizzy immediately after taking the second one, so I crawled into bed, bumbling about how I'm just feeling the withdrawal effects of the ADHD medication.

Woke up at about eleven. My teeth and gums hurt like I had wisdom teeth coming out of my gums. . .even though I had them removed by an oral surgeon years ago. Felt that pain until I fell asleep again.

Apparently Miriya, the kitten, got worried about me, but I don't remember anything about that.

Finally woke up at about 10 of 4 or something like that. Really have done much with my day, and I don't intend to do much more.

So there.

No comments:



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com