Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Friday, June 16, 2006

Some More Blogs -- Science Fiction Authors -- I've Found

Sadly, I haven't even looked at all the blogs I found today, and I still at the computer way too long and annoyed that I haven't spent enough time with the fiancee and the cats.

Anyway, I found the following blogs, all of them written by science fiction authors (I won't vouch for any of them, I only have exposure to Neil Gaiman, Ian MacDonald and, apparently, Cory Doctorow):

Karl Schroeder
Cory Doctorow
Neil Gaiman
Nalo Hopkinson
Ian MacDonald
Elizabeth Bear

No comments:



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com