Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Thursday, June 15, 2006

Something Cool, Something Lame

Cool: Meetup.com: The other day, the fiancee and I went to a used bookstore. We saw a posting for a Lord of the Rings meetup group. Went to check it out online and found tons of interest groups with meetups in the Chicago area. What a great way to meet people in the material world rather than the virtual one.

Lame: Weak coffee. Need I say more? The embarassing part: I made it. I'm just one step above a novice, though! Just getting into drinking the stuff. . .especially since I'll have to soon self medicate with it. No more ADHD meds in a couple days with no refills and no good long-term medical subsidization, just short-term health insurance (which seems to fit the principles of insurance better than medical programs most of us are familiar).

No comments:



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com