Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Bad Time Management

Frankly, I could have done sooooo much better with my time management.

Once again, though, I won't beat myself up about it. I've learned some interesting, important stuff and accomplished some cool stuff.

You can see one cool thing up at the top of The Lextopia. I created an daily announcement list to let everyone know:

+ When I make entries and

+ Announce anything that might be so important that I can't wait for people to reach The Lextopia.

As for learning important stuff.

+ Supplementing myself with tyrosine might not be as important as I thought.

+ Making sure I get enough niacin might be the important stuff.

+ For phenylalanine to get converted into tyrosine in our bodies, we need niacin.

+ If we don't take in enough niacin, our bodies use tryptophan, instead of using the tryptophan for other important things like making me sleepy.

+ So, very likely, the Strattera I took probably kept the norepinephrine created from my tyrosine, which was, in turn, created from phenylalanine through some kind of reaction with niacin and other elements. And since I didn't take in enough niacin, my body made it from tryptophan, which left me with bouts of insomnia and inefficient thinking, which probably contributed to my ADHD.

+ Now whether taking in niacin might correct ADHD, I don't know. I guess we'll just have to see.

No comments:



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com