Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Thursday, August 19, 2010

Announcing New Blogs by The_Wife


The_Wife has set up two new blogs:

  • Wildfire Weaver: Professional blog focusing on her fire dancing exploits, tools, gig announcements and the Chicago fire dancing scene

  • Magpie's Marbles: Personal blog without any particular focus, but she likes food, making jewelry, art, reading and has plenty of interesting thoughts on shiny things

2 comments:

The Pint said...

Awww! That's so sweet, hon. Thanks for the plug!

The_Lex said...

You're welcome, dear.

Nice to attract people here with a new entry, too!



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com