Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Yet Another Late Night

I don't feel so bad about it.

I got most of my financial stuff cleared away. Twice a month, on payday, I set the night aside to address my finances.

In general, though, I'd like to focus a little more and get some better time management. Not like you already know it or anything.

I miss my past rambles about different cities, community and so forth. The holiday season, this move, the job search and getting inspired for my thesis has really taken some attention from me.

On an interesting note, I found some old Blog entries from 2002 on my work computer. I hope to transfer them onto this here Blog so as to consolidate it all. A two or three year will exist but that should provide something of an interesting contrast.

Well, I should head to bed now. . .it's late.

No comments:



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com