Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Sunday, November 20, 2005

Back

So the fiancee got back from Plymouth today. Nothing to report, really. Took a class, we ate a bit and I took a test that felt good taking. Not much else really. . ..

3 comments:

Shaw Israel Izikson said...

Did u get a piece of the rock?

The_Lex said...

No. . .so many people must have gotten a piece that it shrunk to something really really disappointing. They had it far down in this hole in a gazebo with the year 1620 on it.

Disappointing.

While walking back to the car, I heard these three skateboarders talking about it not being the real rock. They just chose a random rock, put the date on it then built a gazebo with a hole around it.

One of them came up with the idea of searching for the real, authentic rock to make his millions. I encourage him to do so, not so much for the millions, but for the good of the world.

Then again, with the pilgrims taking part in the beginning of the American Indian genocide, maybe I should think twice about that whole history.

The_Lex said...

And oh yeah. . .they had at least one wax museum, maybe more. Are wax museums a New England thing?

I know they've got them in LA, but it just seems odd, for some reason, to have these wax museums in historical New England towns. So odd, in fact, that they've probably always had them there.



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com