Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Lewis Black ~ Weatherman

Instead of sending this bulletin to a few people in an e-mail, I really should have just put it here. Duh!

This morning, I heard on the radio that Lewis Black has accepted a job at the Weather Channel?

WTF?!

I guess he has always wanted to be a weatherman. . .go figure.

I'll tell you one thing, though, just so you won't get surprised later. No matter how worked up Lewis Black gets, he will never compare to Al Kaprelian, the most energetic weatherman, EVER!

UPDATE: Link to an article about this topic in Time Magazine -- http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1126733,00.html.

The article makes the issue unclear. Is Black's appearance just a one time thing or permaneant position?

No comments:



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com