Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Thursday, November 03, 2005

The Good and the Bad

Last night, I did pretty good. I focused on getting this organizing brief case portfolio thing at Staples then used it to organize my finance paperwork a little more.

This morning, not so great yet. I'm running 10 minutes late, and that's important when I use public transportation. I really need to get my ass into gear.

On an interesting note, I got an e-mail from my Internet bank letting me know that the rules say that I can only withdraw money from my account(s) six times in a month. I never knew that. . .interesting.

No comments:



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com