Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Friday, October 14, 2005

Late

Wow! I went out tonight and haven't gotten back until relatively late. I didn't do anything "productive," but I had a good time hanging out with a good friend I hadn't seen awhile and his sister and brother-and-law. At the end of the night, chilling at this bar, not drinking, checking out this funky band and just throwing back conversation and bouncing topics off of each other. . .it felt like community, even if it was just two or three people. It felt good to connect on some kind of non-struggling to connect level and not really having to think too hard about it. I want more of it.

No comments:



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com