Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Saturday, July 29, 2006

Working Weekend

SOME STUFF HAPPENING

In the midst of a crazy weekend of work and errands. Thankfully, I doubled my booking total today at work. Such a feat, unfortunately, doesn't mean much when I only had 3 before today. Still pretty good, though, considering that for the last couple weeks, I didn't have any bookings.

Did some work on the bachelors project.

Compiled a list of mailing addresses for the fiancee, so she can send out some wedding documentation. Also sent a flurry of e-mails to ask for mailing addresses. With the wedding just shy of a year away. . ..

Yesterday, I also set up 2 days of temp assignment this week. I'll have a pretty busy week, too. Need money for the wedding, too. . ..

CONFESSIONS OF AN ELITIST: PART 4

Not much to this one. Just feeling the need to say that I'll probably have to bring up some epistemlogical issues to discuss the whole liberals not consulting or ignoring the People when making law and policy.

Just a warning: This could get heavy.

No comments:



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com