Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Thursday, July 13, 2006

Reprogramming with No Feedback

Well. . .I didn't provide any feedback to my boss.

The reprogramming happened in a group format, mostly with new people. A couple of them just got hired today and one or two of them got hired a day or two ago. Only one other person got hired more than a couple days ago, and she got hired this past weekend.

But we had a good introduction with some tips and information that I didn't get before. I think the boss even made a passive aggressive jab at me. . .but that might've been more of a I did something he didn't like in front of him because I never went through the training before.

But otherwise, not much else happened today. I didn't even really do much for thinking or exposing myself to new things during the day. Kinda makes me sad and disappointed.

No comments:



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com