Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Exploring Despair

Having and making meaning has a profound influence on us. It creates ethnic and national ties. It pushes people to blow themselves up and sacrifice themselves for what they believe is the greater good. It also pushes people to commit suicide and sometimes to accept Jesus into their lives in reaction to the despair of lacking meaning.

I've lately felt a little despair from my lack of meaning. I can't say that I've found some kind of universal ever present meaning other than to promote life and the ever increasing search for meaning. It sounds circular to me, but life has something of a circular cycle to it and circles have a great tendency of continuing into infinity.

Sometime later, I may say some more. It's late now, though. I'm tired. I should get to bed soon.

Goodnight.

No comments:



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com