Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Saturday, September 17, 2005

Priorities, Priorities. . .

Unfortunately, my priorities for the day will make it difficult for me to write much of a Blog entry, much like every other day in my life when my priorities cut short my attempts at doing things that I would much rather want to be doing.

Oh well. Such is life. . ..

2 comments:

Shaw Israel Izikson said...

Maybe you should start doing bubble bath reviews? Like, buy a package of Mr. Bubble, another of Calgon, and just a whole bunch of them and do a bubble bath review entry?

The_Lex said...

Interesting idea. Honestly, though, I may have to go for something more high class than Mr. Bubble.



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com