Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Maybe I Have Nothing to Fear. . .YET!

Link courtesy of kisrael.com,

Human Computer Interaction in Science Fiction Movies


Oh crap. Just noticed that it's dated 2003. Maybe I do have something to fear.

Nonetheless, the report doesn't have much for any critical innovations or anything. It's more of a survey of user interfaces in science fiction movies, and it's not very comprehensive.

If nothing major has changed in the last 4 or so years, though, I may not have anything to fear. And the more I think about it, the more I think the user interface for my novel still has a little more fuel to it, as long as I can release the novel in the next 3 or 4 years.

Get a move on with your life, Lex!

No comments:



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com