Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Wednesday, April 11, 2007

For Casual Fans of Buffy, the Vampire Slayer

I mentioned the

Buffy, the Vampire Slayer: Season 8 as Comic Book


to a couple friends of mine who get much more passionate about Buffy, but they didn't seem to know about it. Figured I'd let my readers know about it.

Read the first issue last night. Plan on reading the second one tonight. Apparently, Joss and his staff (comic and old hats from the TV show) will write a total of 22 issues for the "season."

First issue did a good job of introducing the new situation and even answered the whole thing about her dating the Immortal in the first couple pages. Not really much else to say except that it masterfully introduced the new milieu with a good act out at the end. Also, one of the characters has a funny situation, even though we wish that she would just go away.

EDIT: You can also go here for even more information. It's in the last message on the forum thread.

No comments:



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com