Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Monday, September 18, 2006

Autumn

The weather feels like fall, and it feels wonderful.

I also like all the trees lining the streets in my neighborhood. Feels like I'm back in Somerville or Cambridge. Many good memories and emotions from there, along with bittersweet young thought meanderings wondering those streets.

The air also brings along the feeling of going back to school and new possibilities. Strange to think of it, kinda, since it kind of represents nature going to sleep. . .but the sleep also brings with it awakening again and a revival in the spring. So maybe the new possibilities comes from a falling to sleep to start dreaming all these interesting things and having these interesting, somewhat surreal things happening, like meeting new people and starting new friendships, coming up with new ideas and writing them down instead of going outside and running about.

The going back to school theme also feels appropriate since I've become somewhat prolific again with the bachelors project, after two years. Yippee! The fiancee has started up classes again, too. We can probably think of Chicago as our new campus on which to learn many many things.

I also enjoy the smell of autumn.

AND THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT ON THAT CRAZY LADY, READERS!!! THANKS!

No comments:



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com