Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Thursday, September 21, 2006

Tired. . .

Good thing I don't expect much of myself today or the next couple days. Got back from the show last night at about 2 AM, got to bed at 2:30 and woke up at 5. Got a couple hours of sleep earlier in the evening, between getting home from work and leaving for the concert.

Pretty dawn looking away from the lake-sun rise this morning. Rapidly changing pink-purple skies with that mellow yellow reflection on building windows.

Can't wait to get on the bus to see the lake this morning. Yesterday, it looked real pretty with these perfect fluffy BIG clouds (not little ones) and the water moving all about and side to side with a reflection of the sun travelling with the bus, from the horizon to Lake Shore Drive. I really must make it a point to look around me while commuting and traveling, instead of just burying my nose in a book.

No comments:



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com