Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Tuesday, May 29, 2007

New Week. . .Same Old Crap

I miss that spurt of writing everyday I did here, even if some of it was just posting articles. Sadly, I've started dedicating myself more at work (and feeling less fulfilled). On top of that, tons of wedding stuff to do.

And the ADHD doesn't help. Not having an easy time at prioritizing things, other than "work on wedding because if this crap doesn't get done, the fiancee won't be happy and the people around me will be disappointed." Also have done lots of thinking about having a family in the future, how to bring up a kid healthy and safe and just a whole bunch of that "lame" stuff.

Reading Reviving Ophelia: Saving the Selves of Adolescent Girls probably has encouraged this type of thinking, even though I started reading it more as research for my bachelors project. It has provided some interesting insight there, but I still have a meta-social/individual identity question still hankering me. . .essentially, why do some people choose to buck the society and what's so good about doing so?

No comments:



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com