Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Crazy Week

The title says it for this week so far.

Had something of a crazy weekend visiting Chicago's Chinatown then dancing to BT for free on Saturday. More on BT later.

Monday night, saw Frozen at the Next Theatre in Evanston. Good play and nice to get out of the city. More on that one later, too.

Tonight, had dinner with a friend and pitched them on some individual health insurance. People in Chicagoland, if you're looking for health insurance, e-mail me at dummiester@gmail.com. Feel free to e-mail there with thoughts directly to me that you don't want posted on the blog, too.

Tomorrow, dinner with the dramaturg of Frozen at the Next Theatre in Evanston. Even though it's my fault for buying an expensive ticket, he wants to buy me dinner to make up for it. Makes for a good excuse to see a friend, but I'm happy he acknowledges that it's my mistake.

I have, in the meantime, seen this week's Heroes and been doing my crazy hyperfocused research. Other than the three pages I wrote on Sunday, haven't done any writing. On Friday, get to attend the fiancee's end of the semester reading. Saturday, get suit for the wedding tailored and birthday festivities. Sunday, go to see Spiderman on IMAX with Chicago-SF group.

Next week, two writing workshops then heading to the Northeast for a couple weddings.

Great to see friends, but sucks that I don't have the time to write/really research and also that I don't have the money to pay for book to research. Ugh.

No comments:



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com