Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Monday, May 14, 2007

Coping with Writing Burnout

Dealing with burnout? I might be soon. . .and that's why I'm linking to Get Paid To Write: How To Cope With Writing Burnout now.

Haven't read the articles yet, but I may need to.

Anyone have any tips not mentioned in the articles? Or maybe they're mentioned, but you could elaborate on them more.

4 comments:

Jeremy Roby said...

I find it kind of funny that I'm at a stage now where I'm feeling the exact opposite of burnout. If I'm not writing something (a review, and article, a grocery list) then I get agitated. So I'm just giving in to the desire right now and seeing where it leads me.

The_Lex said...

Right now, I personally think I'm burnt out on stimulation. I need to make some time to sit down and process, probably through writing. I could probably come up with some good blog entries just by processing the things that I've done in the last week or so.

Sharon Hurley Hall said...

Thanks for the link, Lex. I'm feeling less burned out now. However, it was interesting that I found many other writers talking about the same issue.

The_Lex said...

Thanks for coming on by, bloggingwriter! I've been somewhat intently reading your blog more lately. . .I have a much better understanding of the blog copywriting. . .very interesting stuff. . ..



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com