Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Thursday, May 24, 2007

Let's Explore "Show, Don't Tell"

In response to the Heroes finale and the following from Scathing Reviews for Bitchy People: I Guess There are Some Things a Hero Can't Save:

I wondered why Peter didn't fly himself, but then figured maybe he couldn't, but I do wish they had some sort of explanation. ("Nathan, I can't do two things at once! You're gonna have to fly me up!" Something like that...)

I voiced my frustration about hearing the now stereotypical advice "Show, don't tell" over at Dead Things ON Sticks: Thursday Morning Yes/No. When I finally get my ass into writing here again (like that's going to happen before the wedding -- just spent the whole evening clearing out e-mails from my "compulsory" mailbox and my mind feels like it's going to explode from everything that needs to get done, not just for the wedding but for life), I'd like to post a rant about "Show, don't tell."

No comments:



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com