Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Wednesday, May 15, 2002

I've gone & done it. I changed the layout to this crazy BLOG. It took maybe 1/2 my workday on-and-off to do it, too. I feel just a bit guilty. Ah well, a part of me believes th/ I wouldn't have gotten so much "real" work done if I hadn't my BLOG to distract me.

I like it. I like it quite a bit. It hasn't turned out the way I had originally planned. You know what, though? I think it actually looks bttr than I had planned. I feel quite good abt this little venture of mine. I think I've learned just a little bit & bttred my paltry Web design skills. I've done good over the past cpl days as I've worked on this here BLOG.

Now get ready for more changes as I adapt the Old Skool & the New Skool together. Just bear w/ it. I know I will. =)

No comments:



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com