Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Friday, May 17, 2002

What Has Happened to my Roommate?

I think my roommate has entered the Witness Protection Program. Or maybe a cult. Earlier this week (or maybe during the weekend or the end of last week) he told me th/ he would go out to some midwest city come this week to train some people for his company. The morning he leaves, his mom calls repeatedly to make sure he has left. The Internet goes out at our home (I don't know if it has to do w/ AT&T or if our little server box has decided to go kaput or what). Even more interesting: I try sending an e-mail to his work e-mail, & it gets sent back as an invalid e-mail addy. Hmmmmmm. . .what has happened to him? I want to know.

No comments:



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com