Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Time has Defeated Me Again

Argh!

I've fallen an hour behind schedule tonight, so I need to keep this one short.

I could have stayed home. . .but no, I decided to carry my burden of the effort to pick up the bikes at REI. In addition, we went to Best Buy, where the Girl got the Simpson's 6th Season DVD, and I got more wires for the home theater system and HDTV; and we also stopped in at Staples, where I got three packets of 30% recycled computer printer paper. After that, the two of us snapped at each other putting the bikes on the bike rack for fifteen minutes or so. That's when I noticed my crabiness because I hadn't eaten anything since I left work and hadn't gotten my after work nap for the second day in a row.

All this, after waking up a half hour before I had to leave for work this morning, which doesn't give ME (maybe other people) enough time to get ready for my satisfaction, having my eye get all twitchy throughout the day because I didn't get enough sleep and and finding a pimple on the back of my head.

All in all, an OK day.

Argh.

No comments:



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com