Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Wednesday, August 31, 2005

A Quote Appropriate for This Day and Age

Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be
one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, then that of blindfolded
fear. -Thomas Jefferson, third US president, architect and author
(1743-1826)

Make your own conclusion, but this is an interesting quote from one of our founding fathers, who by revisionist history, founded our country on "Christian" principles. <irony> Well, I guess if we should follow our founding fathers and their intentions, I guess we should have slavery, too. </irony>

Or would the irony be apparent without the markers?

No comments:



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com