Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Sunday, February 12, 2006

Transitioning to Charlie Jade

G-MAIL

So I finally did it. I transitioned to gmail.

I will continue to receive e-mail at imailbox until my subscription with them runs out, but please expect to receive replies from my gmail address.

Please bear with me and make the switch over after you learn my new e-mail address.

Thank you.

CHARLIE JADE YAHOOGROUPS LIST

So I started a Charlie Jade Yahoogroups list for discussion, news sharing, etc. etc.

To subscribe, go onto Yahoo Groups and search for it or please send an e-mail to charliejade-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Thank you again!

No comments:



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com