Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Tuesday, February 14, 2006

More Investment Than I Planned

Wooh! I originally budgeted about an hour or an hour and a half to set up a resume then send it to a company via Monster.com.

They ended up wanting it via e-mail. That part really didn't take too much extra time.

Adding some classes and other qualifications that I don't usually put on my resume (my insurance qualifications will help on this one), though, took a little bit of time. Editing the resume for ASCII format added some time, too.

Sheez. . .when they said that you had to personalize your resume and cover letter, I never realized how much time went into the personalization.

Unfortunately, I'm hungry and tired now, so I don't really have the energy or time to channel into other interesting topics.

No comments:



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com