Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Monday, February 06, 2006

Plethoraphyl

THE USUAL JOB STUFF

Posted a resume and cover letter on Hotjobs.com.

Otherwise, I procrastinated quite a bit over the weekend except for the time spent with the fiancee.

HAVE TO GET MORE OF THE POLITICAL STUFF OFF MY CHEST

I don't support or advocate violence or terrorism, but come on. . .how stupid do you have to be to realize that those cartoons printed in the European press wouldn't incite violence and protest. Even to support "Freedom of Expression," why the hell did they, especially the French, print the cartoons AGAIN?!?!?!

HEALTH AND FITNESS

Last week, to deal with my cold, sinus infection or whatever happened to me, I started getting ready for bed at 9, do up my chores and try getting to bed at 10.

Yesterday, I got a protein shake powder and have started taking it.

Feeling good, except for the two nights that I couldn't fall asleep in time. . .but those moments of insomnia had perks with the fiancee, so I can't give them all that much for bad connotations.

I want to get back into working out once I really get into the waking up early groove. Working out feels good.

No comments:



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com