Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Saturday, December 10, 2005

Winter Haiku #1

The snow has fallen,
    White, clean, pure, smooth, without mar.
But cars will dirty.

The Chronicles of Narnia:
The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe


I saw the movie last night. I really don't have much to say. Any real problems I have it with it come from CS Lewis's original telling. Hunting the stag at the end always annoyed me for some reason. Otherwise, I would really have to see it again to think about it more except to say that it made me choke up more than Return of the the King.

1 comment:

The_Lex said...

Pullman and Rowling are people with their own opinions. I have my own opinion to make. As do you.

Do you follow their sentiments because you've had many other opinions in line with their's?



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com