Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Monday, March 04, 2019

FLASH POST: Inactivity Enables Bad Politicians; Rising and Activeness Will Get Us Good Politicians

Bad, corrupt politicians have every incentive to continue being bad, corrupt. The worse they are, the more people feel that the politicians are out of touch, the more people feel their votes don't matter, & the more people feel alienated by their government. WAKE UP, PEOPLE!

If you can register and vote, REGISTER AND VOTE! And also do what you can inspire other people too disillusioned to vote & to help disenfranchised people get registered & able to vote. By being inactive, we enable bad, corrupt politicians. Only by rising & getting active can we get good politicians into office that will be answerable to us. The more we vote, the more our votes matter. Only by acting can WE, THE PEOPLE form a government of the people, by the people, for the people.



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com