Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Saturday, February 23, 2019

Chicago Voters: Before and On 2/26/2019, Get Out There to Vote (and a couple final thoughts)

If you want to do some preliminary research, find your sample ballot at Chicago Board of Election Commissioners webpage.

You know who I support for mayor, and Lightfoot seems like she has a good chance of winning at this point. Other top runnners and Alderman are going after after her pretty aggressively.

If it matters, votes for City Clerk challenger won't be counted to see who gets into office. In my opinion, though, no vote "counts" for getting someone into or out of office. A vote against incumbent Valencia can provide a message of what kind of City Clerk you want to see in office for the future, especially more votes go against Valencia. I don't know how much attention anyone will pay to those votes, but if anyone does, they might get a message.

Chicago Voters, do your research and get out your vote before and on Tuesday, February 26, 2019.

No comments:



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com