Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Second Leg Finished

We made it the hotel in Ohio from Pennsylvania after about eight hours.

The cats panicked a bit in the car at first then calmed down after the sedative hit them. Now they're chilling in the hotel room, looking out the window and playing with their toys.

Need to eat, rest then head to bed.

Tomorrow, the last leg to a Chicago suburb.

No comments:



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com