Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Wednesday, April 24, 2002

Dreamland

I had a weird dream either last night or the night b/f. Grass stains. I wear a pair of pants caked w/ grass stains.

I wonder if it has anything to do w/ the green pants I wore the other day while playing frisbee & someone making a joke abt all the grass stains I had gotten on my white pants.

Dreamland II

Something of a warning: This entry actually consists of two day's worth of writing. Actually it doesn't really consist of everything written for this BLOG on the two days. @ least not @ the time of writing this part here. If I get done w/ a little mini essay I've started writing by the end of today, then I'll post 2 day's worth of writing for this BLOG. If I don't finish it, I'll just post the usual random stuff like my dreams.

For instance, last night I had a dream th/ I've embarked on a search on a video tape for the beginning of the 2nd season of Twin Peaks. I never found the 1st episode. =(

For those who don't know: abt a month ago or so, my roommate had gotten the first season of Twin Peaks on DVD, wh/ doesn't include the pilot (so I got to miss the first cut scene of Laura Palmer, dead).

A friend mine, Majik Boy, had told me that I should watch the show (my roommate already had most of all the episodes on tape, recorded from the marathon on Bravo years ago). Majik Boy has a pretty selective and interesting taste for art & entertainment, so I figured I might as well watch it, just for the experience. Majik Boy & I had also just recently watched Mulholland Drive (another work of David Lynch). I had a love/hate relationship w/ the movie, so I figured I could get something from watching the series someday.

When my roommate got the DVDs, I figured someday would happen now. I started watching tentatively, just figuring I'd check it out to see what everyone had made a fuss abt. By the end of the first episode, I realized I liked the show, but I didn't know why. I still don't know but last wk, I found myself watching the last three episodes in a row (make note th/ afterward I didn't fall asleep until 4 or 5 in the morning) & now I really really want to watch the rest of the show. They didn't even have the mystery of who killed Laura Palmer solved by the end of the first season! They just ended on a whole bunch of cliff hangers! I have to see what happens & one of these days -- probably some Saturday -- I'll sit down to start watching the 2nd season of Twin Peaks.

Even though I think a lot of the curiousity comes from trying to figure out what the hell Lynch tries to do w/ his crazy switching around in the middle of his movie. Immensely frustrating. . .. But enough abt th/.

No comments:



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com