Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Thursday, February 21, 2002

SO I LIKE GOING OUTSIDE ON REALLY REALLY WARM DAYS (We had a high of 59 degrees Fahrenheit in Cambridge) DURING MY LUNCH BREAK AND NOT SCRIPT HTML!!!!!! =)

Well. . .I guess I could've written a little after getting back inside, but I really wanted to check out plane ticket prices to the Midwest, so I can make it to my Aunt's wedding. YAY! She and her fiance finally set an actual date.

And I also like having the chance to "save up" and pay for my own plane ticket for once.

No comments:



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com