Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The More Thinking About Money, The Less Helpful We Become

Once again, my night will get taken up mostly by catching up on some TiVo while filing about a year's worth of financial paperwork. At the end of the night I plan on editing the current short story for 10 minutes or so.

Someday, I will write a little rant about some problems I've run into with the short story. I think the title of that entry will be something like 'The Devil in the Details.'

For the lack of coming up with anything substantial, myself, tonight, I submit to my audience Does Money Make You Mean?

And who said that I wouldn't encounter real stimulating stuff while working at an insurance agency?

No comments:



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com