Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Sunday, July 22, 2018

Overtsimulated Mixed with Conspiracy Twittervism

Whereas, I'm too muddle minded right now to put together an articulate essay; Whereas, I also have a lot of things to do; Thus, Twittervism.

Also an interesting note that I get into a little conspiracy-minded in the end, though I'm more willing to accept that Alt Right and Russia is more ideological convergence that makes the Alt Right feel a bond. Nonetheless, considering the last week and discussions in the air, this kind of conspiracy doesn't seem too out of whack.



















































































If you like what you see here and in the past and want to free me up for more, support my endeavors by Buying Me a Coffee!

No comments:



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com