Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Announcing #PluralismTrack and Twittervism

I have a ton of other things to attend to, so no big sprawling essay today. Just some Twittervism. I'll start with a couple from today, though, because I want to introduce and bring attention to a feature I'd like to make a regular thing on my feeds, #pluralismtrack (or in plain English: pluralism track). Please feel free to use this hashtag, too, because we need more positive things to get out there and infect people with empathy.



Now onto the normal sequence sequence of Twittervism:
































































If you like what you see here and in the past and want to free me up for more, support my endeavors by Buying Me a Coffee!

No comments:



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com