Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Thursday, June 21, 2018

Twittervism, #KeepFamiliesTogether Edition

My current big essay requires a fair amount of editing. By the unfinished point it had reached, I had already contradicted the first sentence or two. I also have had a a few insights and revelations that have altered the course of it. Hopefully I'll find time tonight and over the next few days to get it published for Friday.

As consolation, bear witness to my Twittervism from this crazy and politically traumatic week thus far (seriously, the last three days were probably the most depressed and scared I felt in 2018, and I'm a white guy of European Descent!). It might actually provide a preview to the big essay since I've already started using some of the concepts from it.

















































































If you like what you see here and in the past and want to free me up for more, support my endeavors by Buying Me a Coffee!

No comments:



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com