Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Thursday, June 14, 2018

Manic Twittervism

I spent last week in Boston, visiting friends and family and also scanned some pages of historical documents from some microfiche (amazingly easy). I came home at the end of the week, sick but hoping I only suffered from allergies. By Monday, I figured out that I had an annoying upper respiratory infection.

I've spent the week relieving symptoms while working and engaging in non-exerting routine and projects (minimal bike riding but still taking walks during lunch break). Been doing some TV watching, too (too much binge watching of Mr Robot season 3).

Recovery has gone well so far. I have a little too much energy right now. It has to go somewhere. My mind feels scattered with too much awareness at the moment, emotions and thought smashing against each other too much. So much chaos by that Shithead in Chief and his cronies.

I've done a lot of debating and discussing with a bunch of people in real life and on social media about social/political philosophy and the general state of society. A couple hours ago, I wrote an open status update about the abstractness of monetary policy, currency policy, macroeconomics, and the disconnection of our politicians (or in my opinion, the GOP and conservatives) with reality and theory aiming to describe and predict reality. Just the GOP's disregard for how their policies and actions affect everyday people shows it.

I had been working on and wanted to post a big essay before heading to Boston. I still plan to do so. For now, though, some Twittervism (which will include that rant):














































































If you like what you see here and in the past and want to free me up for more, support my endeavors by Buying Me a Coffee!

No comments:



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com