Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Wednesday, May 02, 2018

Twittervism & Taking the Side of the Marginalized

My default the last week or so has become burnt out between

  • Moving back at the end of November
  • The Christmas season
  • Taxes
  • Rebuilding my financial database
  • Writing when I have the wits to do so (generally in the morning before work)
  • Researching more than I should (slacking when doing more short and medium term things but still meeting deadlines)
  • A few attempts here and there to digitize some paperwork and organize/catch up on personal e-mails
  • and Random stuff here and there
Now that I've finished big things on that list (mostly getting tax paperwork submitted and rebuilding the financial database), I plan to get into re-organizing my time day-to-day. I'll probably get back to digitizing paperwork and organizing e-mails, but after I organize a huge pile of mail that's buried away somewhere.

Since the last entry, I've tried digging deeper into the topics explored there. I appreciate that entry and articulates my thoughts a the time, but I still have this urge to dig deeper to find more a psychological standard about the factors that push people to that level of dehumanizing others and feeling anxiety.

Other than a good social media discussion here that have helped me tune my thoughts a little bit more, I haven't done too much independent development of ideas other than reading and getting sucked into an Internet search and Wikipedia hole. With that in mind, check out my Twittervism with the addition of my side of a Facebook conversation that touched on some interesting issues:












Click on one of the pictures below to access the gallery of my side of the Facebook conversation:



If you like what you see here and in the past and want to free me up for more, support my endeavors by Buying Me a Coffee!

No comments:



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com