Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Monday, May 14, 2018

Ruminating on Interregnum & Some Twittervism


I feel a wee bit disappointed but nothing to really worry about. Since the regular tax season ended, I've meant to write more regularly. The last couple weeks have gotten a little difficult, though. I have a lot of hypotheses around my project and the politics of today but feel disappointed about not having conclusions or at least useful sounding abductions. I've spent a lot of time jumping around the Internet just looking for leads on hypotheses, obsessively, mind you. The inconclusives ended up pretty much not enough research done or published, articles talking about generalized conclusions from "research" that isn't cited, or just the ruminations of some random person.

Ah well, so I guess that means more searching for answers. Nothing to worry about, though. Frustrating as the lashing out research gets, it provides me some focus. I just wish I had enough money to be independently wealthy, so I wouldn't have to worry about time too much. I could just study, write, study, write, and maybe venture out somewhere for a hike or adventure. Things will come together at some point. Having things come together earlier rather than later would just be more comfortable. That's life I guess.

All that said, have some Twittervism:















If you like what you see here and in the past and want to free me up for more, support my endeavors by Buying Me a Coffee!

No comments:



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com