Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Tuesday, March 28, 2017

The Lexdate: Grinding My Week into Sandwich Filler for Your Reading Digestion


Nothing too exciting with my writing over the last week or so. Mostly just grinding away.

Completed the consistency edit of latest drafted parts of the novel. Over the last couple days, I took out that “marketability” edit I did a couple weeks ago to revise the master draft, taking what I want from the “marketable” then leaving everything else. The amount that I’ve taken surprises me a little. It’s an interesting exercise to separate the useless awkward from the stylistic awkward that comes from the world building and also to figure out how much awkwardness the audience can tolerate.

POLITICS/SOCIAL JUSTICE UPDATE















No comments:



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com