Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Sunday, February 11, 2018

Poking Head Above Surface to Provide Some Twittervism & Update

The day job has started to calm down a little, and I've made some progress at putting together a spreadsheet to "automate" some major compliance reporting. Most of my advances in developing that spreadsheet have occurred during after hour periods, though, so now I just have a better ability to leave work "on time". Nonetheless, a lot of random pop up "emergencies" occur and the workload still remains in the high volume area. I expect it to go down within the next few weeks to a month or so, though, then I should do fine until probably October.

I've also done good with some resolutions on spreadsheeting stuff at home. Honestly, though, I could do without spreadsheeting for at least week (though I doubt any luck will come of that wish). At some point this week, I dreamt about spreadsheeting, which probably ended up being one of my most frustrating dreams, EVER!

I still have plenty of stuff that I need to address for family and home, though, so I still have no prediction for when a good, thoughtful entry will occur. I point a lot of blame on getting stuff together for 2017 income tax filing, but I have some other stuff that needs to get addressed, too.

Until then, though, how about some Twittervism?






































If you like what you see here and in the past and want to free me up for more, support my endeavors by Buying Me a Coffee!

No comments:



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com