Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Open Mic Tomorrow Night in Chicago

Last night, while at an event at the Writer's Workspace, I saw a flier on a bulletin for the following:

Open Mic at the
4718 N Broadway Borders
6 PM - 7 PM sign up
7 PM start time

For writers, poets, stand up comedians. . .
(and unfortunately I can't remember the other categories of performers. I'm guessing if you want to play music, it probably shouldn't get incredibly loud or anything.)

I don't plan on performing but am seriously thinking about going. I figure it's good to immerse myself into these types of things and get around creative artists more often.

UPDATE: I've downgraded to very likely NOT going. Too much studying to do for my insurance continuing ed credits. Ugh! What a "career". . ..

No comments:



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com