Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Sunday, July 28, 2019

Life is Change: Putting Regular Posts on Hiatus

Because of time management, personal matters, and the Lextopia proving the least lucrative of all my after-hours activities, I'm putting regular postings on hiatus for an indefinite amount of time. Consider all multi-part essays ended with no expectation to continue. If it's any consolation, my sources have provided notification that at least the Progressive Bar situation has a pretty good chance of improving for all, if all work in good faith. I would have loved to gone deeper into that issue, but life has just gotten in the way.

Considering lucrativeness enters the equation of this decision, I won't discourage anyone from contributing toward my Patreon or "sending me a coffee". If I get enough contributions coming in, I can make the time for the Lextopia. See the top of this entry for links to make such contributions.

I'll continue activities on social media. Posts may end up too long for social media, so I'll post them here instead. Maybe I'll even have a flash of inspiration to post. Who knows? Just because I don't post on a regular basis doesn't mean I won't post irregularly.

Now to work on some other projects that will hopefully lead to bigger and better things, maybe even more regular postings in the future. Thank you visiting and reading my ruminations on a regular basis. Until the next entry, enjoy other parts of the Internet.

If you like what you see here and in the past and want to free me up for more, support my endeavors by Buying Me a Coffee or patronizing me via Patreon.

You can also check me out on Twitter at @screwjaw and Mastadon at @screwjaw@mastodon.social for articles, short form stuff, and a higher frequency/volume of opinions and truth!

No comments:



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com