Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Thursday, August 24, 2017

Small Political Speech: Economics and Identity Politics Not Mutually Exclusive, We Need to Unite, We're With You!


Bannon IS right when he doesn't say the whole thing: if the liberals keep talking about identity politics [vs the economy], they'll lose.

Liberals need to unite, focus on state elections (remember gerrymandering), & focus on the whole working class, not just white working class. Economics and "identity politics" are not mutually exclusive. When I say Sanders & Clinton didn't get it, I'm not saying stop talking about the economy and jobs. I'm saying they're not connecting & reaching out to marginalized people. They're trying too hard with All Lives Matter when if they acknowledged that marginalized people get screwed & it needs to be addressed, it helps everyone to fight oppression & welcome everyone into society. We all want good jobs, and we're working on that, but we'll all benefit by freeing our marginalized citizens to work alongside us, but we can't do that unless we work on ourselves and help pull each other up rather than knocking each other down & and killing each other out of fear and to get a leg up. We're hear for you, & and we want to stop the hate and the killing, so we can start working together on jobs & work on bringing this country together into a community for you, me, & each other. Who's with me? We're with you!

No comments:



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com